27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Integrated M.Tech and PhD courses are available in India for B.E. final year student?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that Integrated M.Tech and PhD is really offers in India?
If yes then I want to do this Integrated course.
I am in final year of my B.E. and I want to do
Integrated course. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  2. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  3. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  4. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  5. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  7. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  9. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  10. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  11. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  12. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  13. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  14. Institutes in India which offer integrated PhD in engineering? Any financial assistance is available for female candidates?
  15. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  18. After BSc which courses are better to do?
1st July 2015, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Integrated M.Tech and PhD courses are available in India for B.E. final year student?

You should apply for JEST if you are interested in integrated PH.D program after completion of your engineering degree. Final year candidates can also apply for this entrance exam and you have to make sure that you have got at least 60% marks in your engineering graduation. For M.Tech you can apply for exams like GATE which will help you to get admission in a top engineering college if you have a good score. Therefore, be prepared for these two entrance exam if you want to get admission in a reputed institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?