28th June 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?

Hello Friends,
How many % must I get in M.A. for doing PhD?
And what is the course duration of PhD?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD? -- [New]
  2. Can a person start PhD in Literature directly after MA? What is the percentage required?
  3. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  4. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  5. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  6. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  7. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  8. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  9. Can I study PhD in Mathematics if secured 55% in M.Sc?
  10. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  11. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  13. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  14. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  15. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  16. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  17. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  18. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
1st July 2015, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and percentage required in M.A. to study PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
How many % must I get in M.A. for doing PhD?
And what is the course duration of PhD?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards.
There is no such duration for the completion of the PhD program. In order to complete the program, you must have to work under a project in which you have to develop there own thesis on a particular topic.

- The eligibility criteria for doing PhD is that, you should have a master’s degree in relevant specialization with 55% percentage of marks from a recognized university. There is no minimum age limit required for doing PhD.

- The admission into the PhD course is mainly based on the total marks acquired by the individuals in Bachelor’s degree and the Master’s degree program.

- It is mandatory the candidate must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who have qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam can directly get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?