14th January 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Last date of application & research proposal to do PhD in Biotechnology?

Hello sir, I am planing to do PhD in Biotechnology from government universities of Delhi. Please send me last date for application form & research proposal?

Related Questions:
  1. How long a Research Proposal should be of PhD in Cognitive Science?
  2. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  4. Guidelines to make a research proposal for PhD program?
  5. List of Research Proposal of various topics of Mathematics -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do M.Sc Molecular Biology and then PhD for B.Sc Botany & Biotechnology candidate? Scope available in the fields of research?
  7. Can I do Research without pursuing PhD if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology about 8 years ago?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence? -- [New]
  9. How to write Research Proposal on Molecular identifications of Mycotoxigenic fungi and analysis of levels of Mycotoxins? How to get financial help from government for research?
  10. List of topics for PhD in Economics? How to write a Research Proposal for it?
  11. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  12. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
  13. List of Research courses in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  15. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  16. Universities for doing PhD in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
15th May 2019, 02:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of application & research proposal to do PhD in Biotechnology?

The last date of application & research proposal to do a Ph.D. in Biotechnology is given below.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Start Date for Online Registration: 22nd May 2018

** The last date of application & research proposal: 07th June 2018

** Entrance Exams: 17th June to 21st June 2018

** Result date: 22nd June to 27th June 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?