30th October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D?

How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D? Can someone please let me know the complete answer on everything as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  2. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  3. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  5. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  6. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  7. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  8. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  9. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  10. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it? -- [New]
  12. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  14. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  16. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  17. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  18. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2016, 11:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D? Can someone please let me know the complete answer on everything as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on the same.
The aspirant has to get the application form for PhD from the university in person or download from the website. You have to submit the application form by filling the details and submit the application form along with a research proposal on a selected theme for thesis work. The eligibility to do PhD is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for a PhD entrance test and interview for the admission.

The fee structure will vary from one university to another for example the fee for doing PhD Psychology in IGNOU is Rs 14,000. In Amity University the fees for the same course is around Rs 50,000. So for the fees details you have to check the same in the university you wants to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?