24th July 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

List of Research courses in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

I've qualify the M.Sc in Biotechnology since last year, But m interesting in research field, but not qualify the any phd exam.
so please provide me a guidance that we can also join the research programme without qualify the phd exam,
Or please sent me previous FCI paper and syllabus for Biotech student.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any secure future after doing BSc in Biotech?
  2. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  5. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  6. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  8. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  10. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  11. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology
  12. Job after doing BCA from IEM kolkata -- [New]
  13. List of PG and diploma courses after completion of BUMS?
  14. What is the biotech scope after passing 12th?
  15. Which are the best M.Sc courses?
  16. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many jobs are there in BSc for Undergraduates in Bioinformatics?
  18. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?