20th July 2018, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence?

Hello, I want to do research in Biotechnology. For that I know that I have to do PhD. But I am working as a Professor in a private college. I have done my MPhil in Biotechnology. I am thinking to do PhD in correspondence. But I am not sure that it will give me benefit or not. I want to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in English through correspondence?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Statistics through correspondence?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Mathematics through correspondence?
  5. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics through correspondence?
  6. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  7. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  8. Is it beneficial to study correspondence PhD in Mathematics for a Private Professor?
  9. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  10. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  11. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  12. Which is better to opt among B.Sc and B.Tech for study PhD in Biotechnology?
  13. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  14. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  17. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  18. Is it beneficial to study PhD(History) for M.A. student? Details of PhD(History)?
22nd July 2018, 11:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence?

Ph.D. Biotechnology or Doctor of Philosophy in Biotechnology is Doctorate Biotechnology course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate should have passed Master degree from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence,

The name of best jobs opportunity for you are given below.

=> Aquaculture & Agricultural Companies

=> Academic Institutes

=> Pharmaceutical Firms

=> Food Manufacturing Industry

=> Research Laboratories

=> Medical Writings
23rd July 2018, 06:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence?

Yes, definitely you can opt for PhD in Biotechnology through corresponding course after the completion of M Phil course in Biotechnology.

As you are working as a professor in the college, it will be beneficial for you to opt for PhD course through correspondence while working as a professor. There is no issue if you have done PhD course through correspondence while you are working. But if you are not working anywhere, that instant I will suggest you to purse PhD course through regular mode.

Candidate those who have completed their M Phil course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% marks in it are eligible to opt for PhD course.
23rd July 2018, 06:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely opt for PhD in Biotechnology through correspondence course after the completion of M.Phil course in Biotechnology.

As you are working as a professor in the college, it will be beneficial for you to opt for PhD course through correspondence by working as a professor.

There is no issue if you have done PhD course through correspondence while you are working. But if you are not working anywhere, that instant I will suggest you to pursue PhD course through regular mode .

Candidates those who have completed their M.Phil course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% marks in it are eligible to apply for the Phd course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?