9th June 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Lecturer jobs in Zoology after M.Sc and Ph.D?

I want to be Lecturer in Zoology. I have done Msc. from zoology and Ph.D is submitted. I live in Lucknow. Is there any vaccancy for me? If their please inform me.
Thank you.

11th June 2015, 04:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lecturer jobs in Zoology after M.Sc and Ph.D?

In private sector you can get vacancies details on various job portals if you have a profile on it. Mention your job preference and you will have lot of options according to your qualification. You can apply for job and they will call you for interview. Performance in the interview will decide whether you will be selected for job or not.

You have M.Sc qualification plus Ph.D submitted means you are trying for a lecturer job and if you want a government lecturer job then try to clear exams like NET/SLET. Government universities give jobs on the basis of these scores and salary will be according to government pay scale after qualifying these exams.
24th August 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lecturer jobs in Zoology after M.Sc and Ph.D?

I am doing M.Sc. Zoology on correspondence course (distance) with B.Sc Zoology on regular basis. Plz let me know whether this distance degree (M.Sc. Zoology correspondance course)will support to lecturer posting in Zoology department as per UGC norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?