14th February 2018, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

List of best universities in Jaipur to apply for Ph.D Hindi

I want to PhD in Hindi from Jaipur please tell me that whos university now opened PhD in Hindi? Can you please give me the details of the admission procedure which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi for a candidate who has secured 48% in M.A.?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  3. List of colleges offering PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Jaipur & Udaipur?
  4. List of best universities to do PhD in Hindi? Which topic should I choose for PhD?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD to MCA candidate in Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  8. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  9. List of universities offering distance PhD in Hindi for a teacher with 30 years of experience?
  10. List of reputed universities conducting entrance exam for PhD(Hindi) admission?
  11. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  12. Universities for pursuing PhD in Hindi
  13. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  14. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities offering PhD in Physical Education in Jaipur? List of entrance exams for admission?
  16. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  17. List of universities offering distance PhD(Psychology) in Hindi Medium for MSc(Clinical Psychology) postgraduate? -- [New]
  18. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
25th February 2018, 09:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities in Jaipur to apply for Ph.D Hindi

List of Best Universities offering PhD in Hindi n Jaipur:

There are several colleges offering PhD in Hindi in Jaipur. They are,

<> University of Rajasthan
Ph. No: 0141 270 3655
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302004
https://www.uniraj.ac.in/

<> NIMS University
Ph. No: 091160 10414
Address: Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Shobha Nagar, National Highway 11C, Jaipur, Rajasthan-303121
https://nimsuniversity.org/nu/

<> Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University
Ph. No: 1800 180 5657
Address: Vedant Gyan Valley, Mahla-Jobner Link Road, NH-8, Jaipur Ajmer Express Way, Vedant Gyan Velly, Jharna, Rajasthan-303122
http://www.jvwu.ac.in/index.html

In order to pursue PhD in Hindi course, you must have done Master's Degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks. You are required to appear in any of the entrance examination's and have a valid score in order to be eligible. They may be state level or central level or of concerned college's entrance examination in order to pursue Doctoral program.
26th February 2018, 01:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities in Jaipur to apply for Ph.D Hindi

Here are some of the universities in Jaipur, which offers PhD in Hindi listed below. The admission process for the course remains almost the same in these universities. You have to fill up the application form for the examination and if you qualify, then you have to submit the required fees with the documents and can get admission. However, I am listing the colleges and their contact details, so that you can contact them for detailed information:

> NIMS University (Jaipur, ph - 9799415000)

> Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University (Jaipur, ph - 9001999320)

> University of Rajasthan (Jaipur, ph - 0141 2706813)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?