14th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD(Public Health Dentistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Can anyone of you please tell me about the colleges where PhD course in Public Health Dentistry is available in India? And please tell me the admission procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  2. Scope in PG in Public Health Dentistry? Which colleges in India offer the course?
  3. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course at Bhubneswar? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  5. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  6. List of universities which are providing diploma course in dentistry?
  7. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  8. List of government and private colleges in Chandigarh providing MDS in Community Dentistry? How many seats are available?
  9. List of best colleges offering PhD(Biochemistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  11. List of colleges or universities offering MBA Health Care course?
  12. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  13. Colleges offering BBA or B.Com course in North India?
  14. List of Universities providing Masters in Public Health course in correspondence mode?
  15. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  16. Colleges offering MPH prgram in India? What is the admission procedure?
  17. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the colleges in India offering MDS course? What is the admission procedure?
21st October 2016, 10:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD(Public Health Dentistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please tell me about the colleges where PhD course in Public Health Dentistry is available in India? And please tell me the admission procedure also.
Colleges Offering PhD in Public Health Dentistry

A.J Institute Of Dental Science
Address: NH-66, Near Kuntikana Road, Kuntikana, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575004
Phone: 0824 222 5533

Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow
Address: Akhilesh Das Nagar, Faizabad Road, Faizabad Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 227105
Phone: 0522 391 1000

Dayananda Sagar University
Address: Hosur Main Road, Kudlu Gate, Hongasandra Village, Begur Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Phone: 080 4216 1706

The admission to the PhD in Public Health Dentistry course will be done based on the score obtained in the UGC NET entrance exam or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?