19th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?

Hello,
I want to do MD in Cytogenetics.
Right now I am studying MBBS.
Kindly tell me about the entrance exams
which is available for admission?
And also about the colleges offering this course in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  3. What is the scope for Cytogenetics in India?
  4. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  5. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  7. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  8. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  9. Scope for Cytogenetics in India? What is the expected salary?
  10. Is it necessary to give an entrance exam to get into B.Pharm College?
  11. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  12. MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of MBBS entrance exams in India and Karnataka?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  15. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  16. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  18. List of entrance exams for PG and the fee structure of those colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?