8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

I have done with my B.Des course and I have no interest in M.Des course. I am planning to study M.Sc in Apparel Technology and Management course. Can I know about the entrance exams and also the colleges all over India who offers this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Acoustic) in India? Details and entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD(Textile & Clothing) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  8. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology? -- [New]
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Is Diploma after 12th useful in comparison to B.Tech?
  12. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  14. List colleges offering B.Tech degree in Garments Technology?
  15. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  16. Difference between Management of Information System and Information technology management? List of top colleges offering this course?
  17. Can I get lateral entry into MCA if completed O Level from NIELIT?
  18. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
13th October 2016, 02:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done with my B.Des course and I have no interest in M.Des course. I am planning to study M.Sc in Apparel Technology and Management course. Can I know about the entrance exams and also the colleges all over India who offers this course?

The list of colleges offering M.Sc Apparel Technology and Management is given below;

Bangalore University - Official Website

The Oxford College of Science - Official Website

Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology - Official Website

Regarding the entrance test for the admission to the M.Sc Apparel Technology and Management course, the aspirant should contact the institution. There is no common entrance test for the course. So you can contact the institution you want to join for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?