9th June 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study PhD in safety and occupational health engineering

I have done B.Tech. in Electronics then I have completed MTech in Safety & Occupational Health Engineering. I am working right now as a safety Engineering. Can you please guide me to where I can do PhD in Safety? I also want to know what the prospect of PhD in same field?

Related Questions:
  1. What qualifications are required to be eligible for the Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best universities to do PhD in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics with procedure of admission? Scopes after PhD in this stream?
  3. What are the courses related to occupational health and safety? I have done M.Phil in Environmental Science
  4. Which are the universities conducting M.Tech in HSE? Minimum marks required for admission?
  5. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply?
  6. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  7. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  8. List of colleges approved by Directorate General of Mines Safety to study Mining Engineering? Total cost to study this course?
  9. PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission?
  10. Environment/ Safety related PhD courses available to study for MBA(Safety Management) postgraduate?
  11. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics? Fee structure of these universities?
  13. Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health
  14. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  15. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  16. Foreign unversities providing Masters in Health Safety Environment course in distance mode
  17. On which topics should I lay stress on for AIIMS exam?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
10th June 2017, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to study PhD in safety and occupational health engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Tech. in Electronics then I have completed MTech in Safety & Occupational Health Engineering. I am working right now as a safety Engineering. Can you please guide me to where I can do PhD in Safety? I also want to know what the prospect of PhD in same field?
List of colleges to study PhD in safety and occupational health engineering:-

Amity University
Ph. No: 0120 244 5252
Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201313
http://www.amity.edu/

Jamia Millia Islamia
Ph. No: 011 2698 1717
Address: Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi-110025
http://jmi.ac.in/

Nehru Group of Institutions
Ph. No: +91 9003936351
Address: 10A, Palakkad Main Road, Opposite Marapalayam Bus Stop, Mara Palayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641105
http://www.nehrucolleges.com/

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Ph. No: 0863 234 6252
Address: Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh-522510
http://nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?