21st July 2012, 09:51 AM
raveendra111

What are the courses related to occupational health and safety? I have done M.Phil in Environmental Science

i have done m.phil.in environmental science but i am not doing any job .please tell me any course related to occupational health and safety who is cheaper and short duration who prvide me job after the complitin of course and answer me the of institute where admission is going on at present time near the u.p.

Related Questions:
  1. What qualifications are required to be eligible for the Food Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the universities conducting M.Tech in HSE? Minimum marks required for admission?
  3. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  4. How to do a project in BHEL? I am studying final year B.Tech
  5. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  6. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  7. Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?
  8. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  9. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  10. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  11. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  12. How and where to do diploma in health and safety? -- [New]
  13. Is B.Pharm of Manav Bharti University valid for government jobs in Haryana state? Is this university approved?
  14. Kuvempu University M.Sc in Environmental Science-Occupational Health Hazard, Control and Management (Paper-III) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
  16. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  17. Which are the Ph.D courses in environmental science?
  18. Is there any opportunities for B.E, EEE freshers in BHEL, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?