25th February 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams in India for Ph.D course?

List of entrance exams in India for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. Can I apply for PhD entrance exams being an M.A. 2nd year student? Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in India?
  5. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  6. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. List of the Ph.D entrance exams for Ph.D maths in India? What is the eligibility, procedure, method of selection? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  12. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  13. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  16. Entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Physics in India?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  18. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
26th February 2016, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams in India for Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of entrance exams in India for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
List of the Ph.D entrance exam in India:-

1.UGC NET

2.CSIR NET

3.GATE

4.JNU PhD Entrance Exam

5.NIPER PhD Entrance Exam

6.University of Hyderabad PhD Entrance Exam

7.National Brain Research Centre, PHD Entrance Exam

8.Indian Agricultural Research Institute PhD Entrance Exam

9.Osmania University PhD Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?