26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Integrated PhD in Physics in India?

Hello Mam/Sir,
I am doing my 3rd year B.Sc Physics at Stella Maris College, Chennai. I wish to do Integrated PhD in Physics. So, which entrance exams are there for getting admission in India? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  4. Best Institute which offer Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics in India? When the notification of entrance exam will be released?
  5. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  6. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  7. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  10. Entrance exams to study PhD in Physics except UGC-NET for B.Ed and M.Sc candidate?
  11. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  13. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  14. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  15. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India?
  16. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study? -- [New]
  18. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?