16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

PhD course available for B.Sc Mathematics and MBA HR holder? Entrance exam and details regarding PhD?

Sir, I have passed B.Sc Mathematics and then MBA HR. I want to know about PhD course available for me? Entrance exam and details regarding PhD for the same?

18th September 2017, 10:21 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PhD course available for B.Sc Mathematics and MBA HR holder? Entrance exam and details regarding PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed B.Sc Mathematics and then MBA HR. I want to know about PhD course available for me? Entrance exam and details regarding PhD for the same?

As you have done B.Sc in mathematics and MBA in human resource management and now want to do Ph.D, then Ph.D human resource management is best option for you. Here below are details regarding Entrance exams for Ph.D course:-

Entrance Exams for Ph.D Management Courses:-

1). Xavier Aptitude Test.

2). XIMB – RAT (Research Aptitude Test).

3). University of Pune P.HD in Management Entrance exam.

4). Symbiosis University Ph.D entrance exam.

5). Research Management Aptitude test R- MAT.

6). Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad entrance exam.

7). IGNOU Entrance exam.

8). IIT Delhi P.HD Admission test.

9). Aligarh Muslim University P.HD entrance exam.

10). Alagappa University P.HD Entrance exam.

>> Entrance exam is of 2 hours and carries 120 marks.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for P.HD course is post graduation degree in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks.

>> Minimum duration of P.HD course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?