26th October 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

List of UGC affiliated colleges offering PhD(Special Education)? Benefits through this course?

Can I know about the colleges which are affiliated to UGC, offering PhD program in Special Education? And can I know that what benefits are there of this PhD specialization that I will get?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Master in Public Health course in Karnataka? Who can pursue this course? Benefits of doing the course? Duration of the course?
  2. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  3. Is NIMS distance education degree affiliated with UGC?
  4. List of AICTE/UGC affiliated colleges which offer one year Diploma in Hospitality Administration course in Bangalore
  5. List of B.Pharma colleges affiliated to UGC, AICTE and PCI?
  6. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  7. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study in MAAC which is affiliated to Cambridge University, USA? How much time it will take to sanction an Education Loan?
  8. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  9. List of colleges affiliated by SPPU and UGC to study Autonomous Engineering? List of entrance exams to study it? -- [New]
  10. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  11. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the institutes offering B.Tech? Are these universities affiliated by DEC or UGC
  13. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  14. Reputed Government affiliated colleges offering Mining Diploma course in India
  15. List of Government affiliated colleges offering B.Ed course in Kolkata?
  16. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  17. UGC recognized distance colleges offering M.Ed course with scholarship?
  18. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
1st July 2017, 01:12 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of UGC affiliated colleges offering PhD(Special Education)? Benefits through this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the colleges which are affiliated to UGC, offering PhD program in Special Education? And can I know that what benefits are there of this PhD specialization that I will get?
List of UGC affiliated colleges offering PhD(Special Education):
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?