30th October 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Lists of best university which offers Ph.D programme? Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam?

Dear Sir/Mam,
Please provide me complete question pattern
for entrance exam of PhD.
And also inform which university is
best for PhD programmee??????? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  2. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  3. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  5. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can i take admission in Ph.D course in IGNOU after passing M.A with 47% marks
  7. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  8. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  9. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  10. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  11. Entrance exam to join Sir Padampat Singhania University for PhD(HR) course? Course structure of this PhD?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  14. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  15. Whether the pattern of mentioned PhD entrance exams are same?
  16. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  17. Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
1st July 2017, 01:11 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Lists of best university which offers Ph.D programme? Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
Please provide me complete question pattern
for entrance exam of PhD.
And also inform which university is
best for PhD programmee??????? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.
Lists of best university which offers Ph.D programme:
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences
  • Amity Institute of Biotechnology
  • Anna University
  • Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
  • Assam Agricultural University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?