25th December 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Ph.D in Pharmacy for MS(Pharmaceutical Technology) correspondence student?

Hello
I have completed B.Pharm and MS(Pharmaceutical technology) correspondence. I would like to know the possibilities to pursue PhD, and about the universities/colleges providing PhD (pharmacy) offer.
waiting for your rresponse

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  2. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  3. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  4. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  5. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Technology?
  6. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  7. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  8. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)
  9. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  10. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  11. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  14. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  17. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  18. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
26th December 2014, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Ph.D in Pharmacy for MS(Pharmaceutical Technology) correspondence student?

You can apply for part time Ph.D in Pharmacy in following Universities.

1. Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh 506009
Phone: 0870 243 8866

2. Andhra University China Waltair Road, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
Phone: 0891 284 4000

3. Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085, Phone: 040 2315 8662
26th December 2014, 08:28 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: List of universities which offer Ph.D in Pharmacy for MS(Pharmaceutical Technology) correspondence student?

Here are the some of the colleges where you can do your Ph.D degree. Following colleges are the top most colleges for doing the Ph.D course.

>>Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi

>>Jawaharlal Nehru University

>>Lodhi Road H.O.Teri School of Advanced Studies

>>Malka GanjUniversity of Delhi

>>Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Basic Sciences, Jamia Milia Islamia University

>>Department of Management, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Haryana

>>Department of Laws, B.P.S. Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?