10th September 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Public Administration in India? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Public Administration. Can you tell me about the universities in India which are providing this PhD? Also tell me the eligibility criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  4. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate? -- [New]
  12. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
28th May 2016, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Public Administration in India? Eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do PhD in Public Administration. Can you tell me about the universities in India which are providing this PhD? Also tell me the eligibility criteria for admission?
List of universities offering PhD in Public Administration in India given below;
  • Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa -
  • Official website
  • IGNOU - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soss/programmes/detail/95/2
  • Jain University - http://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/top-universities-for-PhD-Programs.htm
  • Kurukshetra University - Official website
  • Osmania University - Official website
  • Panjab University - Official website

The eligibility to do PhD in Public Administration is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic and submit along with your application. You can contact the university Public Administration Department for more details. If you have already cleared M Phil/NET/SET/SLET then you will be exempted from the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?