30th April 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?

Hello,
I have just appeared for my finals of Master's in Political Science from IGNOU and currently I am trying to get into a PhD course from any university in and around Kolkata for this session. It would be very helpful if anyone can tell me about the eligibility criteria, availability of forms, date of submission, entrance exams dates, etc. I mean the details would be really thankful.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  3. How to do PhD in Political Science? Which are the universities are offering PhD in Political Science?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PH.D in political science?
  5. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  7. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  9. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  11. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  15. Detailed information about the universities in India offering Ph.D in Political Science? How many subject are there?
  16. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
4th May 2016, 01:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?

List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in Kolkata:-

Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
56 A,B.T Road, Kolkata West Bengal, India phone number:+ 91-33-25584443.

University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Senate house, 87/1 College Street, Kolkata- West Bengal, India
phone number -03322410071.

Eligibility:-
The students are eligible if they have M.phil degree or 60% marks in M.phil.

The application date for admission:-
The application deadline for admission in fall 2016 is December, 15, 2015.Late application are not expected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?