15th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Psychology except Karnataka State and Central University?

Hi,
I have completed my Master's degree in Psychology from Karnataka University, Dharwad. I want to do my PhD in Psychology through correspondence. Are there universities in Karnataka except Karnataka State University and Central University which provide the above course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  2. How much percentage is required in B.A to do B.Ed?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  4. List of the universities in Karnataka offering Ph.D program for a private employee?
  5. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
  6. List of universities offering M.Tech through correspondence? Is completing M.Tech from Karnataka state open university beneficial for promotion as H.O.D?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  8. Universities offering PhD in English to Pre-University Teacher in Karnataka?
  9. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  10. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  12. Universities offering part time PhD in Psychology in Tamil Nadu without any entrance exam?
  13. List of universities offering Ph.D course without GRE in US after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  14. Is diploma in electrical engineering by KSOU approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  16. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  17. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  18. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
16th February 2016, 11:28 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Psychology except Karnataka State and Central University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Master's degree in Psychology from Karnataka University, Dharwad. I want to do my PhD in Psychology through correspondence. Are there universities in Karnataka except Karnataka State University and Central University which provide the above course?
The list of universities offering PhD in Psychology given below;
18th January 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Psychology except Karnataka State and Central University?

Hi sir/madam. I have completed my MSc in psychology at ksou. Mysore. Now I would like do PhD in psychology, so please inform me ugc affiliated university in karnataka..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?