16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to enroll for PhD in Entomology? Duration to complete PhD?

I am M.Sc Zoology student and ill complete soon. After Master degree I want to do PhD in Entomology topic. Please tell me how can I enroll for PhD? Duration to complete PhD?

16th January 2018, 08:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for PhD in Entomology? Duration to complete PhD?

In order to pursue PhD in Entomology, you should have completed your post graduation with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized university. It is a doctorate level degree course and the duration is 3 years long. Candidates who are interested to pursue this course have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective institutes.
17th January 2018, 12:28 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

In order to enroll in PhD in Entomology course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university you wish to get admission in.

Once after clearing the examination, you can get admission and continue with your studies further. You will have to fill up the application form from the official website of the institution you wish to get admission in.

The total course duration is of 3 years.
17th January 2018, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to enroll for PhD in Entomology course, you are required to appear in entrance examination's conducted by concerned universities or organizations.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this course is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university in concerned discipline.

You are required to appear in any of the entrance examinations namely CSIR/ UGC NET Examination or GATE Examination or concerned institute's entrance examination.

In general, the duration of doing this course varies from college to college. You may expect this doctoral program to be around 3 years and I suggest you to score well in any of the said examination's to get seat in reputed university/ organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?