9th January 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in West Bengal to do Ph.D in Bengali? Will I have to appear in any entrance exams?

Hello sir, I am masters in Bengali subject and want to do Ph.D in same stream. Provide me list of universities for it in West Bengal? Will I have to appear in entrance exams?

15th January 2017, 10:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in West Bengal to do Ph.D in Bengali? Will I have to appear in any entrance exams?

List of Universities in West Bengal to do Ph.D in Bengal:-

National Institute of Management and Technology

Rabindra Bharati University

Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University

Vidyasagar University

Visva Bharati University

Minimum eligibility criteria for Ph.D:-

Passed M.Sc or M.E. or M.Tech or MBA or equivalent with a minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised University/ Insititute

A candidate securing 55% marks throughout the academic carrier starting at class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?