9th January 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges in Gujarat to do Ph.D in Electronics engineering? Procedure of admission in such colleges?

Hello sir, I want to do Ph.D in Electronics engineering from Gujarat. Please provide me list of government universities/ colleges and admission procedure for it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PhD to MCA student in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of government colleges for doing Ph.D in Organic Chemistry in Gujarat?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  5. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  6. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  7. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  8. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
  9. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU?
  10. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  11. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  12. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  13. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  14. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  15. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  16. List of the engineering colleges in Gujarat for UG course? Procedure to apply for the same?
  17. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering PhD in Commerce course in Kota? Procedure to get admission?
15th January 2017, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges in Gujarat to do Ph.D in Electronics engineering? Procedure of admission in such colleges?

List of Government colleges in Gujarat to do Ph.D in Electronics Engineering:-

Ahmedabad Institute of Technology
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Babaria Institute of Technology
Baroda, Gujarat

L.D. College of Engineering
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

A.D. Patel Institute of Technology
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Gandhinagar Institute of Technology
Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Procedure to do Ph.D in Electronics Engineering:-

Educational Qualification:-

To join the Ph.D course one has to apply for the NET examination conducted by the UGC

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate should have passed master's degree from a recognised institution with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.

The age limit:-

The age of the candidate should be less than 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?