2nd March 2018, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

M.Phil is mandatory to study PhD for Telugu postgraduate?

Hello Friends, I did my M.A. in Telugu language from Kerala University. I am fond of doing PhD in Telugu. But many of my friends are telling me that M.Phil is must to do before PhD. So, is it true?

14th March 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Phil is mandatory to study PhD for Telugu postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends, I did my M.A. in Telugu language from Kerala University. I am fond of doing PhD in Telugu. But many of my friends are telling me that M.Phil is must to do before PhD. So, is it true?

MPhil is not mandatory to study PhD for Telugu postgraduates. Candidates who have passed MA Telugu with not less than 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do a PhD in Telugu. Candidates have to appear for the PhD Eligibility Test and Interview for taking admission. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/MPhil in Telugu shall be exempted from the PhD Eligibility Test. PhD in Telugu is available in various colleges and universities in India.
16th March 2018, 04:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not mandatory to study M.Phil after the completion of Post Graduate course in order to pursue Ph.D course. Since, you have completed your MA degree, you are very eligible for Ph.D course directly after MA degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their M.A degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the relevant field.
4th January 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my mba in finance. am I eligible for Phd in telugu. If now I want to do Phd in telugu,what is the process. Please suggest a correct way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?