18th June 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in M.A. Sociology to apply for Ph.D program? Can a Hindi medium candidate apply for Ph.D program?

Respected sir,
which percentage required for
m.a sociology fr phd and plz tell me there
is hindi medium for m.a sociology can apply?????
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  4. How may I apply for Ph.D? What's the duration of course for Ph.D program?
  5. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  6. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD? How can I apply for it being a government servent?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in Andhra Pradesh being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 61%?
  9. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  11. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  12. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  15. How may I join B.Ed program or PhD in Hindi as I have scored below 50% marks in my MA (Hindi)?
  16. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  17. How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology
  18. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
11th May 2016, 11:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in M.A. Sociology to apply for Ph.D program? Can a Hindi medium candidate apply for Ph.D program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
which percentage required for
m.a sociology fr phd and plz tell me there
is hindi medium for m.a sociology can apply?????
please reply as soon as possible
The minimum percentage required in M.A. Sociology is 55% to apply for PhD programme. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the programme. The course is available in various universities in India. Yes, Hindi medium candidates also apply for PhD program. The course is available in the following universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?