20th May 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?

I am doing m.sc in biotechnology. what is minium percentage to get phd admission in a.p colleges. what is the amount for payment seat in phd

9th May 2015, 12:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?

You must have at least 55% marks in your M.Sc for getting admission in Ph.D program in India. For reserved category candidates 50% marks is the required minimum percentage for admission. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE score then you won't face any problem in getting admission in a reputed college without appearing for any other entrance exam.

Most of the reputed Institutes don't have any paid seat kind of thing for Ph.D admission and you have to get admission on merit. You can get admission in low level Universities where seats remain vacant without paying any extra amount, all you have to do is appear for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?