22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Name of universities to apply for distance learning M.Phil in Computer Science? UGC guidelines for admission?

I am looking forward to apply for M.Phil in Computer Science in distance learning mode. Can you please let me know the name of universities where I can apply for distance learning M.Phil? UGC guidelines for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  2. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  4. Which are the universities that are providing Ph.D in computer science in distance learning?
  5. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  6. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  8. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  9. Information regarding M.Phil in Computer Science in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc in IT?
  10. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  11. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  13. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  14. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  15. List of universities offering distance MPhil(Microbiology) in India -- [New]
  16. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?
  18. How to apply for Ph.D in Life Science through Distance Learning? From which universities to do the course?
1st September 2017, 11:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of universities to apply for distance learning M.Phil in Computer Science? UGC guidelines for admission?

Below I have mentioned the list of Universities offering m.Phil in Computer Science through distance mode, have a look over it.

List of Universities offering M.Phil in Computer Science through distance mode:-

University of Madras
Address: Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2539 9422

Alagappa University
Address: College Road,Alagappa Puram, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu 630003
Phone: 04565 223 100

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University
Address: Prof.G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No:46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Phone: 040 2368 0333

Karnataka State open University
Address: Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 251 9952

Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444

Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Address: VidyaVihar Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone: 01596 245 073

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Address: Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu 627012
Phone: 0462 232 2973

Mumbai University
Address: 123, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 095678 51714

Annamalai University
Address: Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu 608002
Phone: 04144 238 282

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Computer subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the above mentioned subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?