22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Way to do PhD in Economics in distance mode from University of Delhi? How to apply for it?

Sr, I have completed MA Economic with 55% and now I want to do PhD in Economic. Is there any way to do it in distance mode from University of Delhi? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  2. Chances to do PhD in Political Science through distance mode from University of Delhi? Can I become a +2 Lecturer after PhD?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D in commerce or economics through distance?
  4. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD through distance mode after completion graduation with 53 percentage?
  6. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  7. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?
  9. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  10. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  11. Does Panjab University and Kurukshetra University offer distance PhD in Economics?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  13. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  14. Best distance universities in India to do PhD in Economics? How to write thesis and submit it?
  15. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  16. Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in distance mode through online?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
1st September 2017, 08:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to do PhD in Economics in distance mode from University of Delhi? How to apply for it?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Ph.D course in Economics after the completion of MA in Economic with 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Economics from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Economics from Delhi University through distance mode.
To apply for Ph.D course from Delhi University, you need to apply in the official website of the University for admission. Fill the application form and submit it with necessary documents and NET scorecard to get admission in the School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?