29th October 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the admission in M.Tech-Ph.D. Integrated course?

I have done m.sc. in biotechnology and cleared GATE. I need information about getting admission in the integrated course (M.tech+Ph.D.).

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  3. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  4. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  5. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  9. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  10. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  11. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  12. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  14. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  15. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  17. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  18. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Astrophysics? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
4th August 2017, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the admission in M.Tech-Ph.D. Integrated course?

Information about admission in Integrated M.Tech and PhD Course:

Integrated M.Tech and PhD course is a 5 year (2+3) program that is offered by many of the colleges/ Universities. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

>> You must have completed 10+2+4 or 10+3+3 course from a recognized university.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 28 years in order to be eligible for doing this Integrated M.Tech and PhD course.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.

>> You are required to appear in GATE (JRF) or NET Engineering entrance examination in order to pursue this Integrated M.Tech-PhD Program.

>> If candidates get selected, they will get stipend for the course and as you are done with GATE score, I am sure you will be eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?