1st March 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between BHMS and B.Ed or M.Sc and Ph.D?

Hi. Please help me out to decide which one is better. BHMS and B.Ed. In zoology or M.Sc and Ph.D in physics? Please provide me your suggestion as soon as possible. I need to apply for the right course to take my next path. Thank you!

3rd March 2017, 11:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which one is better between BHMS and B.Ed or M.Sc and Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. Please help me out to decide which one is better. BHMS and B.Ed. In zoology or M.Sc and Ph.D in physics? Please provide me your suggestion as soon as possible. I need to apply for the right course to take my next path. Thank you!

The BHMS is a Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery. It is an undergraduate Homeopathic medicine course. After completion of the course, you will become a Doctor. But B.Ed is a degree, useful for those who want to pursue their career in the teaching profession. Both are totally different from each other, the BHMS is better than a B.Ed.
The M.Sc is a master degree in science. After completion of graduation in science, you can study the course. PhD is Doctoral study, after completion of master degree or M.Phil one can pursue the PhD program. The value for the PhD is higher compared to the M.Sc course. You have to first study M.Sc and then only you can do PhD.
3rd March 2017, 04:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between BHMS and B.Ed or M.Sc and Ph.D?

Which stream to choose basically depends upon your interests and skills that you have. So I suggest you to analyse the skills that you have and analyse the subject you are most interested at. If you are interested in Zoology subject then doing B.Ed in Zoology is the best course and on the other side, if you are willing to pursue Doctoral program it's highly recommended to go with Ph.D course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course between the above mentioned two courses is doing M.Sc in Physics and doing Doctoral program in the same stream Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?