24th July 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between CA/ICWA/Ph.D? Which will be better to do?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have completed my B.Com n the year 2007 and stopped studying. Now i have taken admission in M.Com in sep. I have 4 years of accounting knowledge. My expertise in Inventory Management. I would like to know which course( CA/ICWA/PHD) will be suitable for me in this situation. Please let me know through mail and reply as soon as you can.

5th August 2016, 12:20 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one to choose between CA/ICWA/Ph.D? Which will be better to do?

All three ( CA/ICWA/PHD) have good scope in their field. All these courses provide jobs but since you have experience in Inventory Management then must go for CA. CA is not so easy to do. It take long time to complete as well as need more concentration on its study. Many candidates ended up fail while pursuing for CA but those pass it get good job in reputed companies. So, it should be your decision to pick up the course. No matter which course you opt get the good institute of college to complete.
5th August 2016, 03:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between CA/ICWA/Ph.D? Which will be better to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I have completed my B.Com n the year 2007 and stopped studying. Now i have taken admission in M.Com in sep. I have 4 years of accounting knowledge. My expertise in Inventory Management. I would like to know which course( CA/ICWA/PHD) will be suitable for me in this situation. Please let me know through mail and reply as soon as you can.

The CA and ICWA are good courses to study for commerce graduates. The CA is one of the best and tougher courses in the commerce stream. The ICWA can be studied and cleared easily when compared it with CA course. So the aspirant can choose either CA or ICWA course. The CA is better compared to the ICWA course. The job opportunities for the CA holder is high, they can either work in any organizations or can practice individually. The remuneration for the CA course is good and there are more job opportunities in the banking sector and manufacturing sector.
5th August 2016, 07:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you must decide what your aim is for future. CA/ICWA is a professional qualification which will help you to get job on corporate world only and in addition you can also work as an academician in universities or colleges.

If you want to go for Ph.D then you must be interested in research field. Hence, if you want to research or become a lecturer then Ph.D is a good option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?