14th January 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I choose for Ph.D in between Renewable Energy and Environmental Engineering after M.Sc Biotechnology?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Biotechnology and want to do Ph.D. Please tell me which one should I choose for it in between Renewable Energy Environmental Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  2. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  5. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  6. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
  7. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  8. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Duration of PhD and fees at IIT-B?
  10. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  11. How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?
  12. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  13. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
  15. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  16. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  17. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Which field is suitable to do after completing Chemistry Hons.?
15th January 2017, 10:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I choose for Ph.D in between Renewable Energy and Environmental Engineering after M.Sc Biotechnology?

You can choose any of the above course but according to me it would be better for you to pursue your PhD in the same field in which you have completed your masters and that is to complete your PhD in biotechnology itself.By completing your PHD in the same field you will have more reputed and handsome salaried job.
16th January 2017, 08:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should I choose for Ph.D in between Renewable Energy and Environmental Engineering after M.Sc Biotechnology?

You can opt any one of them as Ph.D course as both of them have a lot of opportunities in the upcoming future. Both the streams are very good to pursue Ph.D course in that. So, it all depends upon you that in which stream you are interested more to pursue your Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?