3rd September 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do integrated M.Sc with Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Just completed my B.sc biochemistry, am i eligible for integrated m.sc/phd in biotechnology and what is the procedure? Can you please provide me the complete information which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

2nd April 2017, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do integrated M.Sc with Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just completed my B.sc biochemistry, am i eligible for integrated m.sc/phd in biotechnology and what is the procedure? Can you please provide me the complete information which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Yes, you are eligible to do Integrated M.Sc., PhD in Biotechnology at Pondicherry University. Candidates with B.Sc Biotechnology/Botany/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Veterinary Science/Zoology with at least 55% marks are eligible to apply for the program. The admission to the Integrated M.Sc., PhD in Biotechnology course will be done on the basis through the all India entrance examination conducted by the Pondicherry University. The students will be admitted to the Integrated M.Sc., PhD in Biotechnology program get a stipend for studies. Those students who have scored CGPA of 7 or more on completion of 4 semesters are eligible to proceed to PhD. Other students will be awarded M.Sc degree. You can find the details in the Pondicherry University website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?