21st November 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study Ph.D. programme after MPT in Orthopaedics?

I want to do phd in anatomy after mpt orthopaedics completion. Am i eligible for doing Ph.D. programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD being an MPT postgraduate in Cardiothoracic & Intensive Care? Preferable subject?
  3. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  4. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Anesthesia being a MPT postgraduate?
  6. List of colleges with form and fee details which offers MPT in Cardiopulmonary programme in Gujarat?
  7. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  10. Can i take admission in Ph.D course in IGNOU after passing M.A with 47% marks
  11. PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  14. Which are the PG courses apart from MPT?
  15. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  16. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  17. How can I get admission in any government college for MPT course?
  18. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
21st March 2017, 04:25 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study Ph.D. programme after MPT in Orthopaedics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in anatomy after mpt orthopaedics completion. Am i eligible for doing Ph.D. programme?

Yes, you are eligible to study PhD in Orthopedics after completion of Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) in Orthopaedics. The basic eligibility to do PhD in Orthopaedics will be a pass in MPT (Orthopedics) with minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. The admission to the course will be done through an Entrance Test ant Personal Interviews conducted by the university. The course is available in the following universities in India.

Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre - Website Link

SGT University - Website Link

Ganga Medical Centre & Hospitals Pvt. Ltd - Website Link

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?