19th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Is there any university offers phd through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh or Himachal Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  2. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  3. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  4. How to do B.Com correspondence from Punjab University, Chandigarh
  5. Eligibility for HPCPMT? I am a bonafide of Himachal Pradesh
  6. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  7. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  8. Last date to pursue correspondence B.A in PU chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  10. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  11. Which Ph.D field is best suited for me to do after completion of M.Tech in ECE?
  12. Last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  13. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 22.87 in GATE and 321 score
  15. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  16. Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?
  17. What is the last date to take admission in B.A 1st year through correspondence course in Punjab University Chandigarh
  18. BE/B.Tech can be done from approved distance education universities after DECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?