29th August 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?

Phd entrance syllabus & date of admission in phd 2014-15 in punjab university chandigarh can someone please tell me that?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?
  2. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  3. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  4. Eligibility and selection procedure of PhD in Finance at Punjab university?
  5. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  6. How to take admission in Chandigarh Punjab University? What is the syllabus? Previous years question papers
  7. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  8. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  9. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  11. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  12. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  14. What should I do next after M.Tech, M.Phil or PhD? Does any university provides direct admission?
  15. How to take admission for MCA correspondence in Punjab University Chandigarh?
  16. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  17. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
12th September 2014, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?

Unfortunately, Ph.D admission for Punjab University last date is over and you can't apply now for the 2014-15 session. You have to wait for next year, if you are interested in doing Ph.D from Punjab University.

M.Phil & Ph.D admission entrance in the Faculties of Arts, Business Management & Commerce, Design & Fine Arts, Education, Engineering, Languages, Law, Science, on Sunday, 27th July 2014. The last date for application was 10th July 2014.

Therefore, if you were interested in Ph.D from above subjects, then the date is over and you have to look for other entrance exams.

For more information visit http://www.phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in/
14th April 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and date of admission in PhD at Punjab University?

Syllabus for PhD entrance test for science and previous yr question paper for pu admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?