18th April 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

PhD in Marine Biology from Pune University?

I completed my Marine Biology (M.Sc) from Annamalai univ. I would like to know whether i can do my PhD from Pune Univ or any other univerisities from India for the year 2011 -12. Basically i am interested in Corals restoration.

20th May 2014, 05:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PhD in Marine Biology from Pune University?

You are completed the master degree in Marine Biology subject which is the best subject for the students to build up their carrier. The students who are completed their PhD in marine biology they cannot sit jobless at home. The students are making their studies better to get a best job and make their life in a successful way. The marine biology is the very important part of the Biology. The Marine biology is also a very important in our daily life as like the Biology. This Course can give you a fantastic job which makes your future best.

As your doubt you can go for the colleges of Pune which all are the best colleges. But there are so many rules and regulation that have to obey by the students. The Universities of pune give the students a lot of opportunities and facilities in which the students will get the proper guidance, proper teaching process, very good atmosphere.

The students have to go for online or official website if the student has any interest to take admission in that college. Then the student go for the entrance exam to get the chance to admission. The students are given a notice which helps the student for any problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?