11th March 2018, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is PhD in Pharmaceutics offered in Saurashtra University?

Hello Friends, I have completed my M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Now, I want to do PhD in Pharmaceutics. I want to apply for Saurashtra University PhD entrance exam. So, Pharmacy in PhD is available in Saurashtra University or not?

22nd April 2018, 05:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PhD in Pharmaceutics offered in Saurashtra University?

Yes, PhD in Pharmacy course is offered by Saurashtra University. Doctoral program is offered in several streams and they may include, Chemistry, Commerce, Biosciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Computer Science, Economics, Electronics, History, Hindi, Law, Mathematics, Philosophy, Sociology, Physics, Social Work, Home Science..etc.,

The duration of this PhD in Pharmacy course is 3 years. The basic educational qualification required is, Candidates must have completed their "Master's Degree" in concerned stream with minimum 55% marks.

Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to pursue this doctoral program.

Candidates who are done with their UGC/ CSIR JRF Examination/ GATE/ NET/ SLET Examination are exempted from appearing in this Saurashtra University's PhD Entrance Examination. I am providing you a notification where you may find all the details.

Click here for Detailed Information

Click here for Course Details
22nd April 2018, 07:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PhD in Pharmaceutics offered in Saurashtra University?

Yes, PhD degree in Pharmaceutics is offered in Saurashtra University. If you want to pursue the same, you can very much opt after the completion Masters degree in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Pharmaceutics from Saurashtra University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?