15th October 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?

Hi Sir,
I want to get the application form of PhD course in Suarashtra Univesity. Kindly tell me how to get Saurashtra University PhD application form? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to apply for part time PhD in Organic chemistry in Saurashtra University?
  2. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  3. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  4. When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?
  5. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  6. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  7. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University?
  8. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  9. University is not accepting my PhD application form on M.Ed basis?
  10. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  11. When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?
  12. How to apply for JRF to study PhD being an IT graduate?
  13. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  14. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  15. When the application form of Periyar University PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be released? How to download?
  16. How to get the admission form of Saurashtra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. From when GJU issues PhD form? Procedure to submit the form and entrance test?
  18. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
29th September 2016, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I want to get the application form of PhD course in Suarashtra Univesity. Kindly tell me how to get Saurashtra University PhD application form? Waiting for your reply.

The Saurashtra University application form for PhD program is attached below;

The candidates who have completed master’s degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks from a recognized university shall be eligible for the PhD in Saurashtra University. The admission shall be done on the basis of marks scored in the PhD Entrance Test and Interview. The aspirant can apply for the admission by downloading the application from the website.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph_D_Form.pdf(12.1 KB, 35 views)
12th May 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in ph. D. Course at Saurashtra university??
When will the entrance exam be held??
14th August 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

If I have secured 53% in PG in external section, then Am I eligible for filling up a form of PhD Admission ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?