26th March 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Sir,
I want to appear in UGC-NET. I am studying M.A. in Political Science. Kindly tell me the syllabus of UGC-NET for my subject. Also I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please help me to know the syllabus.

28th March 2016, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to appear in UGC-NET. I am studying M.A. in Political Science. Kindly tell me the syllabus of UGC-NET for my subject. Also I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please help me to know the syllabus.
Educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. A final year student is also eligible for NET exam.

There are no age criteria for NET exam, but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for Political Science so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for UGC NET exam for Political Science.pdf(735.7 KB, 236 views)
1st August 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

To appear for NET in Political Science is it necessary to have a Masters in the same subject? I have one in Public Policy. Am I eligible?
7th August 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I want know about the eligibility of NET political science. And i am first year ma politics with international studies. Am i eligible for NET political science...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?