5th May 2019, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue PhD(Business Administration) for MBA-Finance postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying MBA in Finance. This is my final semester. I have a query that after my this Post Graduation, I can study PhD in Business Administration or not? Kindly tell me that is it possible for me?

10th May 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue PhD(Business Administration) for MBA-Finance postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying MBA in Finance. This is my final semester. I have a query that after my this Post Graduation, I can study PhD in Business Administration or not? Kindly tell me that is it possible for me?

Yes, it is possible to pursue the PhD (Business Administration) program after completion of MBA-Finance course. The minimum eligibility to do a PhD (Business Administration) is a pass in a master’s degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the PhD Entrance Test and Interview for joining the PhD (Business Administration). They have to submit their research proposal at the time of interview for joining the PhD (Business Administration).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?