25th June 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?

Sir
Is phd in civil engineering possible in
Chennai having an Mtech and
3 years experience????????
please guide me
regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  2. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  3. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  4. Should I go for M.Tech or Designing after completing Civil Engineering? What will be my salary if I do work in office?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Should I go for M.Tech directly after completing MCA or after some work experience?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  12. Is work experience required for the candidate to get admission for MBA course? When can I write CAT Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  14. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  15. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  16. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  17. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  18. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
11th March 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
Is phd in civil engineering possible in
Chennai having an Mtech and
3 years experience????????
please guide me
regards

Yes, it is possible to pursue PhD in Civil Engineering in various colleges in Chennai like Vels University, after completion of M.Tech with three years of work experience. The eligibility to pursue the PhD in Civil Engineering is an M.Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. You can get the application form from the university for the admission to PhD in Civil Engineering. Candidates have to write the Common Entrance Examination and Viva-Voce conducted by the concerned department for taking admission. After selection, candidate has to pay the research and admission fees for admission. The Vels University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?