27th November 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to sit in CSIR JRF exam if got backlog in two subjects of BE 3rd year? Terms and conditions for me?

Hello sir, I am studying in BE 4th year and I have 2 backlogs in 3rd year. Please tell me am I eligible to sit in CSIR JRF exam? What is the terms and conditions for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in Special Carry Over exam in fourth year if got backlog in 3 papers? When the colleges generally conduct this exam? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  2. Is computer science and engineering one of the subjects under CSIR UGC NET? What is the upper age limit for JRF candidates
  3. Can I sit for any Interview if I do well in remaining years of B.Tech having double backlog in one of my semester?
  4. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  5. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  6. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  7. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  8. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  11. Is there any reservation for PWD/PH category in CSIR JRF/NET exam? Terms and condition required for it?
  12. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  13. Maximum number of attempts allowed in CSIR NET JRF -- [New]
  14. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?
  15. Best coaching institutes in Jaipur for the preparation of CSIR NET/ JRF exam -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get my certificate if qualified in CSIR-NET-JRF?
  17. How can I get my lost CSIR JRF admit card?
  18. What is the difference between JRF, CSIR JRF, GATE and NET JRF? What are possible ways to appear for JRF?
29th November 2016, 12:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to sit in CSIR JRF exam if got backlog in two subjects of BE 3rd year? Terms and conditions for me?

In order to appear for CSIR JRF examination you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must have completed BE/B.Tech/B Pharm/MBBS/M.Sc or any equivalent degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

> Final year students are also eligible to apply.

> Your age should not exceed 28 years if you are applying for JRF.

> If you are applying for lectureship then there is no upper age limit.

> Pending backlogs won't be entertained.

As you are having 2 pending backlogs in 3rd year, so you are not eligible to sit for CSIR JRF examination.
29th November 2016, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to sit in CSIR JRF exam if got backlog in two subjects of BE 3rd year? Terms and conditions for me?

It will be difficult for you to prove your candidature for CSIR JRF, if you have live backlogs. For getting the JRF certificate, you need to send the copy of your mark sheet along with copy of degree and application form.

Hence, you can appear for CSIR JRF exam, but you need to have the degree to get the certificate. So, make sure you clear the backlogs as soon as possible.
29th November 2016, 11:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that having backlogs in certain paper, you will not be eligible for the CSIR JRF examination until you clear all your backlogs.
Candidates those who successfully passed in the above mentioned degree course, are only eligible for the said examination. If backlogs remain, you need to clear it first to be eligible for the CSIR JRF examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?