30th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Sadali786

Possibility to appear in Special Carry Over exam in fourth year if got backlog in 3 papers? When the colleges generally conduct this exam? What are the terms and conditions for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 7th semester of B.Tech with Mechanical and I have got backlog in 3 papers. Can I appear in Special Carry Over exam of fourth year? When the colleges conducts this exam? What are the terms and conditions for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to sit in CSIR JRF exam if got backlog in two subjects of BE 3rd year? Terms and conditions for me?
  2. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  3. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  4. Possibility to join IPCC group 1 exam after graduation in B.Com? What are the terms and conditions for it?
  5. University Of Kerala, B.H.M.S, Fourth Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How can I apply for Microsoft Student Fellowship Programme?
  7. What are the terms and conditions to take IAS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  9. Can a two years continuously failed in graduation eligible to apply for UPSC exam? Terms and conditions for it?
  10. When AFMC is generally conducted every year? Is there any special book available for it?
  11. Can I apply for Junior Electrical Engineer job after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after completion of my B.Tech with 3 backlogs?
  13. What will happen if I am not able to give semester exams?
  14. Possibility to study D.Ed course from West Bengal if completed Diploma in Information Technology? Terms and conditions required for it?
  15. Possibility to join Mumbai Police if have tattoo on both arms? Terms and conditions for it? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria to join IIST? Am I eligible for IIST after engineering? When is the conduct of IIST entrance exam?
  17. Possibility to join Indian Air Force if suffering from myopic 0.75 Glass? Terms and conditions for it?
  18. Detailed information about Student Loan for ICAI student of Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?