28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D course in Horoscope after completion of M.Sc Physics in a reputed Indian University?

Is there any opportunity for msc physics persons to do phd in horoscope in a reputed indian university? What should I do for the same? Can you please help me with the details which I need to follow for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  2. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  3. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  4. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  5. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  6. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  7. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  8. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  9. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  10. Which Physics related subject should I choose for PhD?
  11. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  12. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  13. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  14. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  15. Guidance for correspondence PhD Physics?
  16. Need information on MSc physics or integrated Phd -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science as part time in Tamilnadu?
  18. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
30th August 2015, 06:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D course in Horoscope after completion of M.Sc Physics in a reputed Indian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any opportunity for msc physics persons to do phd in horoscope in a reputed indian university? What should I do for the same? Can you please help me with the details which I need to follow for it?
Sorry, there is no university which does not offer PhD in Horoscope. However, you can apply for PhD in Astrology after completing M.Sc Physics course. Admission is mostly open to all candidates who have chosen science as a subject during Bachelor Degree and Master Degree. Only candidates who fulfill those criteria’s can apply. Preference is given to those with higher score at Master Degree. The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

College Offer PhD in Astrology:

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya
Narmada Tat,
Mangeli, Jabalpur (M.P.)
Phone : 0761-4007123
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?