28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for taking admission of Ph.D Zoology?

What is the procedure followed for taking admission of Ph.D Zoology? Can you please help me to find the complete details for the same? Let me know the steps which we need to follow up soon as possible. Awaiting for the quicker answer.

30th August 2015, 02:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking admission of Ph.D Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for taking admission of Ph.D Zoology? Can you please help me to find the complete details for the same? Let me know the steps which we need to follow up soon as possible. Awaiting for the quicker answer.
Well, you are required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who have qualify in the UGC NET or SLET entrance exam are also eligible to get admission for PhD in Zoology. Most of the reputed universities accept UGC NET or SLET score card.

To apply for PhD course, one needs to pass Master Degree or any equivalent examination with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university and Final year students may also eligible to apply.

The Important notification regarding PhD entrance exam will be released during the month of April/May and the it will be updated in official website of the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?