17th August 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Journalism if completed Master's in Mass Communication?

Sir,
I have completed my Master's Degree in Mass Communication and willing to do PhD in Journalism, what I should do now? How can I do this? Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  3. How can I study PhD in Journalism if completed Master's in Mass Communication?
  4. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD? -- [New]
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  9. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  11. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  12. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  13. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  14. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  16. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  17. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  18. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
30th August 2015, 06:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study PhD in Journalism if completed Master's in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Master's Degree in Mass Communication and willing to do PhD in Journalism, what I should do now? How can I do this? Please help me to know.
To get admitted into any reputed PhD university, you will need to complete Master Degree in concerned specialization from a recognized university. Students will have to clear the admission test in order to get admittance. The admission process is divided into three phases,

- Phase 1 - Written Examination
- Phase 2 - General Group Discussions
- Phase 3 - Personal Interview

The application form for the course can be get from the official website of the concerned university. You can take a print out of the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?