14th January 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Law through distance learning?

Sir/Mam,

I am Pakistani National having LL.M with 55% marks and 7 year professional experience. I want to get admission in PhD in Law through Distance Learning. How can I do the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  4. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  5. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  6. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  8. Am I eligible for law if I have scored 55% in 12th class? Is it possible to go for distance learning for law?
  9. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  10. Can I do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis?
  11. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
  12. Institute for PhD in Psychology by distance learning?
  13. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  14. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  16. List of institutes offering LLB program through distance learning?
  17. Criteria to do Distance Learning course in LLB Corporate Law?
  18. How may I pursue bachelors in law through distance learning program from Dravidian university?
5th July 2017, 08:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Law through distance learning?

Ph.D in Law through distance learning:

You may pursue doctoral program (Ph.D) in law through correspondence mode. The minimum duration of Ph.D in Law course is 2 years and the maximum duration would be of 5 years.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Law course is "LLM" from a recognized university.

You must have secured minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

So, you may pursue Ph.D in Law through distance learning. There are several colleges offer Ph.D in Law in correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?